Friday, October 1, 2010

Vote Sabrina Bryan's Paso Doble Into Top 10 Favorite Dances On Dancing With The Stars On ABC.COM


Beautiful Sabrina fans let's help the angelic and fierce dancer Sabrina Bryan get her Paso Doble dance into Top Ten dances of all time favorites on Dancing With The Stars ABC. Check out how fierce she was on this dance along side her pro dance partner Mark Ballas. Sabrina rocked this dance and it deserves a spot on Top Ten Favorite dances from the show.



You can vote twice a day with an active account, every day until the polls close at 9am PT on October 13th.Tune in to Dancing with the Stars on Monday October 25 8|7c to see the countdown of the Top Ten dances. Hope her dance get's into the list.She has already thanked her fan's for voting on her twitter page. So Rock the Vote for the darling Sabrina. So Vote Vote Click Here

23 comments:

  1. love this dance!Will vote for it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got my vote Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll vote for you Sabrina!! You were amazing in this dance!! ♥ Wish we could see more of you dancing Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOU SABRINA!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND WILL VOTE FOR YOU MY ANGEL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are soooo good together dancing.I forgot how good you two were dancing.Sabrina you have all my votes I made to account just so i could vote for you. Sabrina can we see a Tango dance from you someday? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabrina you get all my votes. Always !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD IDEA STEVE,I'M VOTING 4 SABRINA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for her already! I LOVE SABRINA!!  You're great for doing this Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SABRINA you are the best u are so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOU SABRINA <3

    you the BESTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333­333 VOTE FOR HER! LINDA SABRINA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sabrina ur awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's really good dance...will vote her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg i luv this so much it made me happy ^_^! Been wanting to vote for Sabrina on her dance. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool!!!!!!!!!!  ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING! It made me smile big to see Sabrina dance from her Dancing With The Stars days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic! LOVE IT& WILL VOTE :) crossing finger it makes the countdown for Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow i loved it . . they make such a greatt team:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Swear shes amazing. i love her. I want to dance with her.Babe you goto my vote x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sabrina is one of the best dancers I've ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sabrina's footwork was incredible. I LOVE this dance.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sabrina your dancing is SO addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Sabrina's skirt flailing!She looks like the pro in that dance. I want to be you Sabrina. You can dance like no other. You have my votes chick.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE HOW SABRINA MOVES!! Babycakes hope this dance does make the countdown one of the best of all time for sure.

    ReplyDelete