Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sabrina Bryan News: Leaked Demo of The Cheetah Girls " Everybody" That Britney Spears Used Instead Of The Cheetah Girls




This was just emailed to me. As you know being a fan of Sabrina Bryan,she was in the band called "The Cheetah Girls". Well someone on youtube released a Demo track never heard until now called "Everybody" by The Cheetah Girls. It turns out that Britney Spears used this song that never made the cut to Sabrina and her bandmates album.I love Britney Spears too and to hear Sabrina and her have some connection by song is pretty cool. So decided to post this here as Sabrina herself is a huge fan of Britney Spears as she tells us on twitter alot;)So Check it out.

Here's The Cheetah Girls version of "Everybody":




Sabrina's versus on the song: (she sounds sexy on her part)

It's surreal to feel you standing next to me
So intense when your sense in my vicinity
Hypnotizing! I just can't take my eyes off you
Let's take the dancefloor. Boy, we'll show 'em how we do

Britney Spears version of "Everybody" :



Someone else already remixed the song to add Britney and The Cheetah Girls together on that songs here:



Thank you to all the lovely ladies sending me news on the beautiful Sabrina Bryan and also on her part being a cheetah girl. Sabrina baby please sing more soon.You have such a great sexy voice like Brit. Sabrina will always be a cheetah girl in my heart.xoxo

27 comments:

  1. I love all them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina sounds real good on the TCG verison and love Brit Brit too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a good and the remix is clever to use both

    ReplyDelete
  5. the song is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encata me gustaria tener esa foto de Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... hot..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how Sabrina whispers when she sing so sexy it would nice to see Brit and Sab do a dance and duet together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard the song before, but now I love it! Sabrina your the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! i love this

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...! it's the only word I can say right now! really like

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sabrina ♥ BRITNEY ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. SABRINA SEXY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  14. AGREE,SING SING MORE SEXY SABRINA BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  15. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing want more

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, great

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love it wish I could dance and sing like Sabirna and Brit they both can shake and sing so sexy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really really love this song! They are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girl Power <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. i miss the The Cheetah Girls!!!! SI want Sabrina to come out with her solo cd Steve too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looooooooove this song Sabrina kicks ass

    ReplyDelete
  23. so awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sabrina <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete