Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Special Appearance By Sabrina Bryan On Ballroom With A Twist July 16,2010




Louis van Amstel, a four-time "Dancing With the Stars" pro, brings ballroom to the stage as he directs and choreographs Ballroom with A Twist. Beautiful Sabrina Bryan will be making a special appearance on July 16,2010 at the Chautauqua Instituition in Chautauqua New York 14722. Other performers set to perform are Kristi Yamaguchi, Jonathan Roberts,and Anna Trebunskaya.Show starts at 8:15 pm.For more information and to get tickets for the show Click Here Click Here Click Here Click Here Get tickets before they sell out quickly.Will be a good show for the folks in that area in New York.Hopefully the folks that go post pictures and videos of Sabrina and the other performers.

Just look at how Sabrina can move.Lucky people who get to see her dance live.What I would do to see and dance with her:

10 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2010

    Wish we I lived around that area to see her dance.She one great performer to see live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve for having a fansite for Sabrina. Going to try and see her come July 16.She is just fantastic dancer and beautiful person inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 17, 2010

    All I can say is that a Sabrina performance is a must see.It was simply marvelous when I saw her on Dancing with the Stars tour. Can't wait to go see her again in July.Do you think Louis Van Amstel will be there that day to dance with her? I have always wanted to see a dance from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THIS IS STUNNING NEWS!!! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking that she is going to dance again!!!I loved her on Dancing with the Stars and have wanted to see her dance again!!! She has got alot of charisma to sell her dances!!!Getting tickets right now to see her. Hope I get a chance to meet her and get a picture with her☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 17, 2010

    Sabrina smokes other when she dances by mile!This is going to be epic to see her dance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my tickets! I WILL BE THERE WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 18, 2010

    Sabrina has been my favorite celebrity to appear on Dancing with the Stars to date. If they have a fall tour of Dancing with the Stars I want her in it so I can see her if they come to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 19, 2010

    Steveo you need to update the blog again she is having 2 shows of Ballroom with A Twist in July. Her performances live are hawt. Would love to dance with her she can show me some moves. Will try to fly down for one of the shows and give you updates Steveo. I would love to see her back on tour again soon dancing and shaking what her mamma gave her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dream is coming true to see her dance again. Holy crap she is a goddess at dancing and so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What she is performing two shows? Where is the other one?Please Steve post the other location. So want to see Sabrina dance live again :)

    ReplyDelete